Highlights of the Yamuna Expressway Properties :-
• 165 kms long, connecting Noida to Agra.
• India’s Longest Access Controlled Expressway with Six Lane Concrete Pavement‐It has reduced the
travel time between New Delhi and Agra to 2 hours from the earlier 4 hours.
• Yamuna Expressway is poised to be the Growth Engine for all round economic and industrial growth
in western UP impacting a population of around 30 million.
• Yamuna Expressway Authority has identified ribbon development along Yamuna Expressway to
promote Industrial, residential, institutional & other activities.
• Connecting National Capital Region with other parts of the state will boost economic activity,
decongestion of existing roads and reduction in pollution.
Main features of the plan for Jaypee Greens Sports City
• A fine Integrated City
• Buddh International Circuit (Formula 1 Circuit)
• Multiple Sports facilities such as a Cricket stadium, Tennis Courts , Swimming Pools, Diving arena and
a Multi‐purpose Indoor Stadium
• Cricket Stadium (under construction) with a seating capacity of 35,000 spectators in Phase‐1.
Enveloped in acres of landscaped greens & thematic gardens
• “The Green Boulevard of Life”‐ stretching over miles and miles, this is a 80‐200 m wide greenscaped,
tree‐lined thoroughfare curving through all the major areas of Sports City and will have multi‐lane
roads, dedicated lanes for pedestrians, bicycles and mass transit systems.
• A ‘Central Business District’ (CBD) comparable to any international downtown, having a Financial
Centre with Business offices, restaurants, convention & exhibition centre etc.
• Entertainment District having a mix of signature buildings, cultural & civic arts centres with all
• A range of educational facilities ranging from Crèches to Primary and Secondary Schools to Graduate